KHC's monthly webinar series allows Kansas hospitals and clinics to keep abreast of hospital and clinic quality improvement efforts. Join us to learn in a peer-to-peer collaborative environment pertinent to both hospital-based and clinic-based patient safety and quality initiatives.
- Register here for the 2023 KHC Office Hours for HQIC Hospitals Series
- Register here for the 2023 KHC Office Hours for Clinics Series
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinars with a recurring appointment that you may save to your 2023 calendar.
The series will be on the fourth Wednesday of each month from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
All sessions are recorded and are posted in the KHC education archive — along with handouts, sample materials, and other supplementary information — below and at www.khconline.org/archive.
2023 Office Hours Schedule
- January 25 — KHC Office Hours for HQIC Hospitals - What's New in HQIC for 2023
- February 22 — KHC Office Hours for Clinics - Kansas Quitline - Resources and No-cost Opportunities for Your Patients
- March 22 — KHC Office Hours for HQIC Hospitals - It's All About Data - Strenghtening Your HQIC and other Hospital QI Efforts
- April 26 — KHC Office Hours for Clinics - Vaccine Needs in Kansas - A Call to Action: A look at recent Kansas data and recent national outbreaks
- May 24 — KHC Office Hours for HQIC Hospitals - It's All About the Data Part 2: Applying the HEOA Concepts
- June 28 — KHC Office Hours for Clinics - Improving Cardiac Outcomes with Cardiac Rehabilitation Programs
- July 26 — KHC Office Hours for HQIC Hospitals - Post Fall Management: Getting to Types of Falls, Repeat Falls, and Determining Preventability
- August 23 — KHC Office Hours for Clinics
- September 27 — KHC Office Hours for HQIC Hospitals
- October 25 — KHC Office Hours for Clinics - KDHE Project Firstline Infection Prevention and Control Training Programs
- November and December — Date TBD, if any
2022 Office Hours recordings and materials
- January 26 — Creating a Bright Spot: Collaboration Across the Continuum
- February 23 — Strategies for Effective Care Coordination
- March 23 — Kansas Health Information Network Deep Dive, with Rhonda Spellmeier
- April 27 — Improving Sepsis Strategies Through Patient and Family Engagement, with Susan Runyon
- May 25 — Hospital sharing on improving sepsis bundle compliance
- June 22 — Sepsis: Reaching and Engaging Physicians, with Dr. Steven Simpson
- July 27 — [Office Hours webinar was not held this month]
- August 24 — Operationalizing Health Equity Practices, with Kellie Goodson, Part 1 of 3 (brochure)(handout)(homework spreadheet)(webinar recording)
- September 28 — Operationalizing Health Equity Practices, with Kellie Goodson, Part 2 of 3 (brochure)(handout)(REAL Data Stratification template)("Understanding Health Equity through Data Disaggregation")(webinar recording)
- October 26 — Operationalizing Health Equity Practices, with Kellie Goodson, Part 3 of 3 (brochure)(handout)(webinar recording)
(Note: There was no November nor December 2022 events.)