KHC's monthly webinar series allows Kansas hospitals to keep abreast of the Compass HQIC program and other hospital quality improvement efforts. Join us to learn in a peer-to-peer collaborative environment pertinent to hospital-based patient safety initiatives.
You can sign up for the 10-month virtual series by registering once.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar with a recurring appointment that you can save to your 2022 calendar.
The series will be on the fourth Wednesday of each month at 10:00 to 11:00 a.m.
All sessions are recorded and are posted in the KHC education archive — along with handouts, sample materials, and other supplementary information — at www.khconline.org/archive.
- January 26 — Creating a Bright Spot: Collaboration Across the Continuum
- February 23 — Strategies for Effective Care Coordination
- March 23 — Kansas Health Information Network Deep Dive, with Rhonda Spellmeier
- April 27 — Improving Sepsis Strategies Through Patient and Family Engagement, with Susan Runyon
- May 25 — Hospital sharing on improving sepsis bundle compliance
- June 22 — Sepsis: Reaching and Engaging Physicians, with Dr. Steven Simpson
- July 27 — [Office Hours webinar was not held this month]
- August 24 — Operationalizing Health Equity Practices, with Kellie Goodson, Part 1 of 3 (brochure)(handout)(homework spreadheet)(webinar recording)
- September 28 — Operationalizing Health Equity Practices, with Kellie Goodson, Part 2 of 3 (brochure)(handout)(REAL Data Stratification template)("Understanding Health Equity through Data Disaggregation")(webinar recording)
- October 26 — Operationalizing Health Equity Practices, with Kellie Goodson, Part 3 of 3 (brochure)(handout)(webinar recording)
(Note: There will be no November and December 2022 events given the holidays.)