This monthly webinar series by the Kansas Healthcare Collaborative allows Kansas hospitals to keep abreast of the Compass HQIC program and other hospital quality improvement efforts. Join us to learn in a peer-to-peer collaborative environment pertinent to hospital-based patient safety initiatives.
You can sign up for the entire virtual series (July-Dec 2021) by registering once.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation containing information about joining the webinar with a recurring appointment you can save to your electronic calendar.
The series will be on the fourth Wednesday of each month at 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. (CST).
- July 28 - Compass HQIC Program Update
- August 25 - Focus on Fall Prevention
- September 22 - Beyond the Sepsis Bundle
- October 27 - Opioid Stewardship Best Practices: Hospital Strategies and tools to advance patient safety and care
- November 24 - Antimicrobial Stewardship: Practical Implementation for Kansas Facilities
All sessions are recorded and may be viewed in the KHC education archive at www.khconline.org/archive.