KHC's monthly webinar series allows Kansas hospitals and clinics to keep abreast of hospital and clinic quality improvement efforts. Join us to learn in a peer-to-peer collaborative environment pertinent to both hospital-based and clinic-based patient safety and quality initiatives.
Register here for the 2023 KHC Office Hours for HQIC Hospitals Series
Register here for the 2023 KHC Office Hours for Clinics Series
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinars with a recurring appointment that you may save to your 2023 calendar.
The series will be on the fourth Wednesday of each month from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
All sessions are recorded and are posted in the KHC education archive — along with handouts, sample materials, and other supplementary information — below and at www.khconline.org/archive.
2023 Office Hours Schedule
- January 25 — KHC Office Hours for HQIC Hospitals - What's New in HQIC for 2023
- February 22 — KHC Office Hours for Clinics - Kansas Quitline - Resources and No-cost Opportunities for Your Patients
- March 22 — KHC Office Hours for HQIC Hospitals - It's All About Data - Strenghtening Your HQIC and other Hospital QI Efforts
- April 26 — KHC Office Hours for Clinics - Vaccine Needs in Kansas - A Call to Action: A look at recent Kansas data and recent national outbreaks
- May 24 — KHC Office Hours for HQIC Hospitals - It's All About the Data Part 2: Applying the HEOA Concepts
- June 28 — KHC Office Hours for Clinics - Improving Cardiac Outcomes with Cardiac Rehabilitation Programs
- July 26 — KHC Office Hours for HQIC Hospitals
- August 23 — KHC Office Hours for Clinics
- September 27 — KHC Office Hours for HQIC Hospitals
- October 25 — KHC Office Hours for Clinics - KDHE Project Firstline Infection Prevention and Control Training Programs
- November and December — Date TBD, if any
2022 Office Hours recordings and materials
- January 26 — Creating a Bright Spot: Collaboration Across the Continuum
- February 23 — Strategies for Effective Care Coordination
- March 23 — Kansas Health Information Network Deep Dive, with Rhonda Spellmeier
- April 27 — Improving Sepsis Strategies Through Patient and Family Engagement, with Susan Runyon
- May 25 — Hospital sharing on improving sepsis bundle compliance
- June 22 — Sepsis: Reaching and Engaging Physicians, with Dr. Steven Simpson
- July 27 — [Office Hours webinar was not held this month]
- August 24 — Operationalizing Health Equity Practices, with Kellie Goodson, Part 1 of 3 (brochure)(handout)(homework spreadheet)(webinar recording)
- September 28 — Operationalizing Health Equity Practices, with Kellie Goodson, Part 2 of 3 (brochure)(handout)(REAL Data Stratification template)("Understanding Health Equity through Data Disaggregation")(webinar recording)
- October 26 — Operationalizing Health Equity Practices, with Kellie Goodson, Part 3 of 3 (brochure)(handout)(webinar recording)
(Note: There was no November nor December 2022 events.)