KHC's monthly webinar series allows Kansas hospitals to keep abreast of the Compass HQIC program and other hospital quality improvement efforts. Join us to learn in a peer-to-peer collaborative environment pertinent to hospital-based patient safety initiatives.
You can sign up for the 10-month virtual series by registering once.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar with a recurring appointment that you can save to your 2022 calendar.
The series will be on the fourth Wednesday of each month at 10:00 to 11:00 a.m.
- January 26 — Creating a Bright Spot: Collaboration Across the Continuum
- February 23 — Strategies for Effective Care Coordination
- March 23 — Kansas Health Information Network Deep Dive, with Rhonda Spellmeier
- April 27 — Improving Sepsis Strategies Through Patient and Family Engagement, with Susan Runyon
- May 25 — Hospital sharing on improving sepsis bundle compliance
- June 22
- July 27
- August 24
- September 28
- October 26
November and December 2022 events will be scheduled separately.
All sessions are recorded and will be posted in the KHC education archive at www.khconline.org/archive.